The Society has been growing steadily since its inception in 2007, and our annual conference and other activities help us work toward our mission of working to promote and improve the theory and practice of benefit-cost analysis.
Membership benefits include the following:
• Complimentary digital subscription to the Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis (Spring 2018 Issue, now available)
• Opportunity to share your working papers with our mailing list of 5,000+ experts
• Access to a network of scholars and practitioners working at the leading edge of this expanding field
• Opportunity to vote in Society elections and on any membership issues that arise
• Discount on membership fees
• Ability to participate in Society activities through service on the Board and committees, including both standing (e.g. nominating and journal) and ad hoc committee
• Premium membership also includes a listing on the Society’s website
Please contact Steve Jones, Executive Director
with any renewal issues or questions.